Okay so half-life.net isn't up but why wait until then to get approved.
Note that your site will not be up until half-life.net is up, so you might have to wait a while.
Stuff I need
- Map Site/Reviews
- TC's, PC's, and MOD's
- Team Fortress 2
- Other Deathmatch, strategy and whatnot
- Literary (articles, short stories, no rants)
- Alternate Language News
- Site's about there own TC's
- Other, let me know
Rules and stuff you don't want to hear:
- I'd like to see a site already up somewhere, so I can see it ahead of time, pretty standard.
- No strong language: Frag.com gets annoyed, I get annoyed, you get annoyed.
- Nice design: Make it pretty.
- Regular updates: If there's no news that day, make something up, it keeps people coming.
- No Warez, Progz, Appz, Porn, MP3z, or references to Dawson's Creek: I shouldn't have to explain this.
- If you don't update for a few weeks, then I'll contact you too see what's up. If you don't reply back I'll
have to see whether I need to get someone else to maintain the site.
- No clans/squad/and whatnot, i already have one.
- At this time I have no editing sites so if you want to do an all aspects site then that's cool.
If someone wants to do just maps, then I don't need a site to cover all aspects.
TC's, PC's, and MOD's:
- Run this like any other site. Only one site is needed unless a site only wants to do TC's then
another site can be about PC's and MOD's.
- Ordinary news site, like any other, no special rules.
- Update when you get submissions.
Other Deathmatch, strategy and whatnot:
- Mostly info, and corresponding news to show updates in the info.
Literary (articles, short stories, no rants):
- Keep it updated when you get stuff. This is mostly a fan run thing as far as content goes, so I don't expect
the owner to always have new things.
Alternate Language News:
- There is no need to have duplicate files, so please use the one on the main page (movies, screens)
- This language must be you first language or very fluent in it, no
'I'm taking spanish this year, I'll do a website' stuff
- No, Ebonics, Pig Latin and Visual Basic don't count as languages. (thanx Zyla)
Site's about there own TC's:
- It doesn't matter if it's successful, just keep updating.
Contact me at email@example.com for questions or sign up.